Opportunities for prayer are abundant throughout the school day. We gather as a school community each morning for prayer and spiritual reflection. We also pray together at 1:20 p.m. every day. Additionally, students pray together at the beginning of each class, before lunch, and at the end of the school day.
Students in grades 2, 4, 6, and 8 attend a retreat, each with a different theme that reinforces the curriculum taught in the classroom. The retreats allow for faith building as a community and provide opportunities for individual reflection.
- 2nd grade students learn more about choosing right from wrong, asking for forgiveness, and God's love and mercy. Parents are encouraged to attend.
- 4th grade Students spend the day growing closer to God through prayer, Mass, and spiritual activities hosted by the Heart of Jesus Sisters.
- 6th grade students are provided an opportunity to learn about God's grace during a day of reflection and activity.
- 7th grade students attend a retreat on kindness and friendship hosted by Rosary Academy.
- 8th grade students are provided with the opportunity to reflect on the relationships they have built with their friends and with God as they prepare to graduate.