Our traffic supervisors and student safety patrol are trained to ensure safe and efficient drop-off and pick-up procedures. The children’s safety is always our priority.
- The gate for morning drop-off opens at 7:40 am. You will enter on Orangewood Ave. and be directed to follow the cones and the car in front of you.
- When it is ok for you to stop, your children will exit the car. Then you will be directed to drive around the basketball hoop and exit on Orangewood.
- Parking in the church parking lot is not permitted. We ask all families to use the drop-off.
- The gate opens at 2:30 pm. You will enter on Orangewood and be directed to park in rows.
- At 2:45 pm, children will be dismissed from class and walk to their cars when there is a green flag.
- Students who walk or ride a bicycle must have written permission and will exit at Los Alamitos Blvd on the south side of the church.
- Please note there are 3 pick-up cycles, but it is important to arrive on-time. At. 3:10 pm students will be sent to Extended School Day Program
**Thank you for following these procedures and for your patience. Parking will be available on the school yard for families for the first week of school.