1. Tickets! We're just over a week away from the Friday, April 20 event. Our head count to The Grand is due early next week, so if you're planning to attend, please buy your tickets. The response so far has been amazing. Click here or hit the button below to purchase your tickets.
2. Online Bidding. If you've already bought tickets to the event — or bought a mobile bidder ticket — you should have received an invitation to participate in online bidding via email or text on Monday. Once you're on the Online Bidding page, click the "start bidding" button and finish creating your account.
Need help? Come see us at the Auction Tables during these days and times:
- Before and after school today (Wednesday)
- Before and after the morning masses on Sunday
- Before and after school Monday through Thursday of next week
3. Food Stations. In addition to the tray-passed appetizers during the silent auction preview, there will be four food stations set up around the ballroom. Chefs will prepare custom orders of:
- Farmers Market build-your-own-salad bar
- Cuban kabobs with rice
- Taco bar - carne and pollo asada
- Chow mein cups - kung pao shrimp and chicken
4. Paddle Sponsorship and Lounge Areas. Paddle sponsorship bidding is underway and the current bid is $200. If you own a business, or know someone who'd want to have their name represented on every bidding paddle, test out the mobile bidding today.
Don't forget: Four coveted lounge areas will be auctioned off starting next Monday, April 16.
5. Silent Auction Items. With the exception of "live" items, all auction items (including teacher), will be bid on exclusively via the online bidding process. To access the necessary application, a ticket (to the event or mobile bidding only) must be purchased prior to the auction. Bidding for these items will end at 9:15 on the night of the auction and it will not be possible to purchase any of the items after this time.