Every Wednesday from now until the auction, we'll post "Havana Central," a list of the top five things to know about our biggest fundraiser of the year. Here's what's topping the list this week:
1. Early Bird Ticket pricing ends this Saturday, March 31. Take advantage of the lowest price and visit the auction website to purchase your tickets today.
2. Advertising submissions for the Auction Program are due now. If you've purchased a sponsorship or advertisement for our Havana Nights Auction Program, please send a jpeg of your advertisement no later than this Thursday, March 29. It's not too late to purchase, but you must act fast. Contact the Auction Committee at SHSCelticAuction@gmail.com.
3. Mobile Bidding. It's happening! This year, our silent auction will happen from a link on your smartphone. On the night of the auction, come in, enjoy your complimentary beverage, browse the silent auction section and set your bids. If you are outbid, you will be alerted on your mobile device and will have the chance to increase your bid from your phone.
4. The Night Of. The Auction Committee is creating a very casual, Havana Nights-themed evening. Various food stations will be set up around the venue with gourmet chefs preparing food to order. In the spirit of making this a more casual affair, there will not be assigned seating but a mix of dining and cocktail tables instead. However, if you are a group of 10 that would like to be seated together, please send your list of 10 attendees by Sunday, April 15 toSHSCelticAuction@gmail.com and your request will be accommodated.
5. What's Next?! In the weeks following spring break, all ticketed guests will be invited to bid online early for the following opportunities:
- Paddle Sponsorship: The sponsorship will be available for online bidding starting Monday, April 9 and will close on Friday, April 13. The top bidder will be announced in the following issue of Celtic Central.
- Lounge Areas: There will be 4 coveted lounge areas surrounding the dance floor. Each seats 10 and comes with 2 sofas, 2 benches, a coffee table, bottle service and a prime view of the best dance moves St. Hedwig has to offer. Online bidding will open on Monday, April 16 and close on Thursday, April 19.