Past event: SHS Bubble Bolt
The St. Hedwig School Parent Teacher Organization's annual Jog-a-Thon fundraiser is Wednesday, Nov. 14. This year's theme is a Bubble Bolt, a unique race in which students will run through bubbles at stations along the course.
This is truly a fun run. There are no winners, just lots of running, bubbles and quality time with friendship partners.
Our goal is two-fold:
1. Encourage a healthy lifestyle for our children.
2. Raise money for the general fund to help keep tuition costs down.
The Jog-a-Thon committee is hard at work to make this a fun and memorable event for all SHS students. Our goal is to raise $60,000.
- $50 raised per family or send 10 invites through PledgeStar earns a custom SHS rubber wristband
- $100 raised per family earns a pair of Celtic socks for each student, which can be worn the day of the event, and on PE and spirit days
- $350 raised for a single student, or $700 per family, earns a ticket for each student in the family to go for a limo ride to Mama's on 39 restaurant for an ice cream treat.
Individual top prizes
- Top overall 1st place fundraiser: $500 amusement park gift card and 1 week of free dress
- Top overall 2nd place fundraiser: 4 tickets to Knott's Berry Farm
- Top overall 3rd place fundraiser: $100 gift card, student's choice
In the weeks leading up to the event, our top three fundraisers will be announced at morning assembly and have a chance to spin the prize wheel to win a variety of gift cards or school prizes.
Click here to register, send pledge requests and start earning prizes.